Thank you so much for browsing through the We Are Irish website. I hope that you’re enjoying the wide range of stories. Táimse ana-bhuíoch go bhfuil an spéis agaibhse na scéalta a léamh anso ar suíomh. I put a lot of work and time into pulling all the content together so if you would like to support me, here are a few ways that you can help run this website. I really believe that we can use social media for good:
1. Sign up monthly on Patreon. You’ll not only be supporting the Irish language content that I produce each month but also will get a preview of all the big interviews that are to be published on site before they go live on WeAreIrish.ie
2. Consider tipping my work through Paypal and help support the running costs of the website and the content here
3. Buy me an equivalent of a coffee (€3) or more through Ko-Fi here.
4. Share the articles on We Are Irish and engage with them! If you’d like to tag the page you can do so on Twitter @weareirishdotie, Facebook here, or you can tag me @unakavanagh also on Twitter. Consider using the hashtag #WeAreIrish
5. If you think you have a positive, uplifting and interesting story to tell and would like to share it out to the world, you can send me an email here with all of the details. Or if you don’t like email forms, you can DM me on Twitter @unakavanagh or Facebook here .
I’m so grateful that your support allows me to continue my work and research into what’s good in Ireland and from our fellow Irish people abroad.